The Top 5 Inline Skates
Regardless of whether you’ve just got into skating, you’ve been at it for years, or you’re buying some for someone else – you need a great pair of inline skates. These are the most modern type of roller skate at the moment, and they typically feature a line of wheels that run along the length of the actual shoe/boot.
It may surprise you to know there are so many different inline skate styles, with some being better for specific people. It all depends on your ability level, experience, and so on. If you want to get the best inline skates for you, then have a look at the five products below.
For those of you in a hurry, our choice for the Best Inline Skates are the Rollerblade Zetrablade.
Best Inline Skates
The Zetrablade features a four-wheel design that’s meant to offer lots of support when roller skating. The wheels form part of a low balance structure that combines a shell and a frame system together. To put it simply, this structure creates a low center of gravity, so you have less risk of falling over. The design also keeps the boot as close to the ground as possible. It’s thought that this helps newbies retain their balance and get a better feel for skating.
As we look through the options for best inline skates, you’ll notice we place a lot of focus on comfort. With the Zetrablade, you have an inline skate that comes with plenty of padding to caress your feet and make you feel at ease. This is combined with a lateral support system that protects your ankles and prevents sprains. We also really enoyed the way the skates fastened and buckled. It makes your feet feel very secure, and you’re really strapped in and ready to go.
The wheels are actually specifically designed for beginner skaters. They’re 8mm in size, and they ave SG5 bearings, which creates the perfect balance. It makes the skates easier for you to control without causing you to travel at excessively high speeds. So, you can go at a slower pace than the experts, which allows you to learn new moves, get comfortable on the skates, and slowly improve.
They’re available in men’s sizes 7-13 and are reasonably priced for what you get. There’s a lot that’s gone into these inline skates to make them suitable for beginners. If you want a pair of skates that will last a long time and help get you started on your skating journey, then give them a shot.
- BEST FIRST INLINE SKATE Zetrablade is a great entry level skate that can suffice the needs of beginner and casual skaters on a budget. It is supportive, comfortable and easy to use with a smooth ride.
- HIGH CUFF FOR ADDED SUPPORT The stiff, supportive shell makes learning how to skate easier with unmatched quality and durabiity.
- COMFORTABLE PERFORMANCE LINER Ample padding in the Training liner ensures comfort for any skater. The closure system adds to the overall fit and elevates the feel of this entry level skate.
- BEST FRAME FOR LEARNING The durable, monocoque frame is integrated with the shell for a lower center of gravity to enhance stability, balance and control which are crucial for beginners.
- PERFECT WHEELS FOR LEARNING Rollerblade 80mm/82A wheels blend speed and control perfectly for a moderate skate pace. SG5 bearings provide a smooth, easy ride.
The Bladerunner by Rollerblade skates are wonderful entry-level skates for beginners or casual skaters. They’re built to give you all the support you need to feel comfortable when skating for the first time. A lot of people are worried about stability when using inline skates, but this is countered by the foot supporting shell structure. Essentially, the boot part of the skate cradles your foot and creates that low center of gravity needed for balance. This is joined with a brilliant lateral support system to protect your ankles and give you more control over everything you do. The result is a responsive pair of skates that help you stay on two feet!
You’re gifted with a three-part closing system on these skates as well. There’s a buckle, power strap, and laces system to utilize. What all of these things do is they secure your foot safely in place. It almost pushes your heel to the back of the boot and keeps your foot in the ideal position for skating. This ensures the best fit possible, which further adds to the stability and control you have when skating.
Following on from this, we take a look at the wheels. Again, you have the 80mm sizing that’s proven to be ideal for early learners. There are ABEC 7 bearings with these wheels, so you get that moderate speed needed for learning. If you’re looking for skates to go really fast, then these aren’t for you. They’re made to help you get to grips with things, and they let you work out the world of skating at your own pace.
You can get these in women’s sizes 5-10, so they’re one of the best options for any women out there that want to start skating but don’t want to be thrown straight into the deep end.
- IDEAL FOR NEW SKATERS - Novice skate for women at an ideal price: comfort, control and stability
- SUPPORTIVE SHELL - Rollerblade design provides extra foot support and balance
- COMFORT LINER - Padded liner ensures a snug fit with an easy closure system: buckles, lace and strap
- COMPOSITE FRAME - Durable frame design increases stability
- BLADERUNNER WHEELS - 80mm wheels with ABEC 7 bearings for moderate speed with less effort
Now, if you’re looking for the best inline skates for your kids, then these are a fantastic place to start. They’re designed for smaller feet, which means you can technically fit into them if you’ve got small feet, so some women might be able to squeeze into them. However, one of the features is that the four wheels light up, so it might be best to save these for children!
While we’re talking about the wheels, they vary in size depending on the size of the skates. You can get them in small, medium or large – and there’s a size chart that tells you which size suits the specific shoe size of your children. As for the wheels, small ones come with 64mm wheels, medium ones have 70mm, and large ones have 76mm. They all have an ABEC7 bearing type, which helps create a finely balanced platform that’s close to the ground. The wheels also prevent the skates from achieving very high speeds, so they’re safe for kids and excellent for beginners.
Obviously, safety is a key concern when buying inline skates for kids. Here, there’s a brake included that’s easy for them to use so they can avoid crashing into walls or their friends. Also, the strapping system is robust and securely locks their feel away, so there’s no worry of the boot coming loose and causing an accident. You get all of this for a very attractive price, making it a great present idea for a child who wants to start rollerskating.
- 4 Sizes Adjustable Inline Skates - Kids can ride on these skates for a long time for you’ll be able to increase the boot up to four sizes. Three size available: Small for little kid(10-13); Medium for big kids(1-4); Large for youth & young adult(4-7), Check the image of our size chart for specific length of the boot.
- 8 Wheels Illuminating Inline Skates - Gain confidence in our stylish design in Violet/Magenta. With the coolest light up wheels, make your little girl a real shining star. Wheels are designed as self-generated power system, no battery needed!
- High-end Features Roller - Enjoy a smooth, quiet and confident ride on the reinforced aluminium frame, 82A polyurethane wheels and high quality ABEC-7 bearings. Premium performance and special light up bonus, totally worth the price!
- Triple Closure for Kids - Includes Cam lever buckles, velcro strap and laces. An easy system to get in and out of the skate quickly and nicely, even your daughter can do by herself!
- Sincere Service - Order with confidence due to our 100% dedicated customer and product experience. Every question or problem will be answered and solved nicely and promptly. Check other 2pm Sports skates with flashing wheels, including same style skates for boys in Azure.
Another option for children is the Otw-Cool Inline Skates. These have a very fashionable design that makes them look like professional inline skates! But, you also get to see the benefits of incredible skating technology that creates a safe product for children and young adults to use.
They’re available in three different sizes and can fit up to a US size 8. As such, both boys and girls can use them, and if your sneaker size isn’t over 8, then adults can use them too! There’s a very durable aluminum frame that makes up the bulk of the boot, and this gives your feet and ankles the much-needed support and protection required to keep you upright and prevent any injuries. When you combine this support with ideally sized wheels, you have something that’s easy to control and perfect for beginners.
If you are buying these for kids, then they’ll love the bonus feature of all eight wheels lighting up across both skates. This just adds a fun element to the product, and they’ll have endless hours of enjoyment skating around in the dark! If you’re worried about the safety, then these skates have a three three-part locking system in place that stops them from coming off. Again, these are an excellent option for kids or young adults, and they’re in the budget category too.
- ❤Adjustable Sizes-Junior Kids =US 12J-2(S), Youth Big Kids = 2-5 (M), Adults = 5-8 (L), Kids can adjust by themselves easily via press of a button, and you just need to choose according to the picture size a pair of suitable inline roller skates.
- ❤8 Wheels Light-All wheels with illuminating colorful lights when skating with roller blades, they are fairly cool and NO BATTERIES NEEDED!
- ❤High Configuration - We provide high quality adjustable inline skates for kids, Comfortable soft inner shoes, 82A PU smooth wheels, ABEC-7 bearings. Be suitable for indoor and outdoor. Available for beginners.
- ❤Safety Guarantee-Triple Protection System which include Standard Lace, Velcro Strap,High-Strength Buckle. Aluminum Frame provides safety ankle supports and Inner Boots are breathable. Roller skates are good for kids and beginners.
- ❤Guarantee - Every order you have any questions, feel free to contact us, we will solve for you at the first time. At the same time, you can check out other Otw-Cool rollerblades , including inline roller skates for other style !
The last product we’ve reviewed are the IUU Sports Inline Skates. As you can see from the pictures, they’re very stylish and can be worn by pretty much anyone. That’s one of the standout points here; there are four different sizes available – Small/Medium/Large/Extra Large. The smallest size fits young kids, the medium ones are for slightly older kids, the large ones suit teens, and the extra large ones can fit adults. So, they’re a great pair of inline skates for the whole family to own!
You’ll be very impressed with how much effort has gone into the safety side of things with these skates. The boot is made out of a reinforced aluminum frame to keep your foot and ankle covered and protected. This sturdy frame also offers excellent stability and gives lateral support that stops you from going over on your ankle. When combined with soft padding on the inside and an anti-impact toe cap, they become very comfortable and safe to wear. The wheels are made out of high-quality materials and give you a smooth roll without making the speed too dangerous.
Lastly, there’s a triple protection system with buckles, a strap, and laces. Again, this just adds to the strength of the boot and makes it more secure to wear. If you feel like making a statement – or want to buy them as a gift for a child – then they can also boast an illuminating wheel feature!
Inline Skates Buyers Guide
All of the skates we’ve reviewed are designed for people that are just starting to get to grips with rollerskating. If you’re an adult, then ensure you buy suitable skates that are durable, safe, and provide all the stability you need. Children’s skates are usually cheaper because there’s less technology involved in making them. As such, if you have small feet and want to save money, then they could work perfectly for you!
If you want to make the best decision, then consider how seriously you take rollerskating, and what your maximum price is. This allows you to choose a product that suits your needs and doesn’t break the bank.
Here is a great YouTube video explaining the difference between inline skates and roller skates: