The Top 5 Camping Tables Reviewed
One of the most frustrating things to happen during a camping trip is realizing that you’re about to sit down to eat, but you don’t have a table or chairs. Everyone shuffles around uncomfortably trying to find a decent place on the floor to eat, but this doesn’t have to be the case for your camping trip, not when you can find the best camping table out there without looking too hard!
There is a different “best” camping table for everyone, but luckily, there are plenty of options out there on the market. With that in mind, we’ve got five options for you to consider.
For those of you in a hurry, our choice for the Best Camping Table is the Coleman Outdoor Compact Table.
The Best Camping Tables
This camping table is one of the best out there on the market, and it’s a powerhouse of a folding table. The Coleman brand name alone is enough to entice the user, and as it has the ability to be stored in a very small space, you can carry it everywhere. Despite its small size, it has enough space for a lot of things on top of the table, such as a lantern, drinks and even enough space for s’mores ingredients!
This particular folding table is made of aluminum slats, and these are connected together and can be rolled up for storage. The legs of the table collapse, too, so you can get it tidied away with one let down. The snap-together design makes it far simpler for anyone to get this table set up and ready for a meal or to rest drinks on. This particular camping table comes with a one year warranty, so you’re covered from day one for any issues while you camp. Confidently, we think you won’t find any problems at all!
The Coleman Outdoor Compact Table is a sturdy option if you are looking for something with more durability, and as it comes with a carry bag, you can quickly move it from car park to camping site without much effort. Making your camping trip more luxurious is much more comfortable with the Coleman Outdoor Compact Table.
- It can hold 100lb of “stuff” on top
- Folds down cleanly for secure storage
- Weighs only 9lb; making it a lightweight option for a table
- Legs fan out, so less likely to tip over
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy design
- Trustworthy brand
- The cross bars of the table underneath make it a little harder to find leg room
- Ultra-compact aluminum folding table ideal for camping and outdoor cookouts
- Aluminum slat top and strong steel frame offer ample support and surface area
- Snap-together design assembles and folds up with ease
- Fits into an included lightweight carrying bag for easy carrying and storage
- Offers enough seating room for 4 people
When you’re in the market for a durable, lightweight camping table, you’re in the right place with the CampLand Outdoor Folding Table. It’s an excellent buy for lovers of the outdoors, and whether you are heading to your backyard or you’re taking a trek up to the mountains, this is the best camping table you could look for today. You want an enjoyable camping trip, and part of that is going to be in the abundance of excellent features that you get with the CampLand Outdoor Folding Table.
It’s a lightweight, sturdy and durable option and this table is made with aluminum, so you know it’s going to hold its own against weight and weather. It’s not always the favored material in the market for camping tables, but when you are looking for a lightweight, you’ve got the best. The tabletop itself is MDF, and it’s a detachable piece of the table.
The table weight shouldn’t exceed 66lb, so it carries a little less than other options out there, but there is plenty of storage inside the table for all of your equipment for cooking while camping. It’s got two large spaces for storage, so whatever you need to put away between meals has somewhere to go. The lightweight design is not only impressive, but it’s also heat-resistant, water-resistant, and resistant to corrosion, too. It’s not hard to convert this table into either a cooking station or a dining table, and it’ll be an excellent addition to any camper’s outdoor gear stash.
- Very easy to set up
- A detachable table top that remains durable
- Aluminum frame for extra support
- Lifetime warranty
- Lots of storage
- Doesn’t hold as much weight as other options
- Easy to install and fold up; Overall Dimensions:L47.24”*W18.5”*H27.36''; Folded Dimensions:L23.62*W18.5*H3.96''
- Detachable, lightweight and durable; Made of MDF table top, 19mm aluminum Pipe and 600D oxford cartons
- Hold up to 66lbs (30kg); Zippered cartons offer Large storage space to protect your food from the bugs and animals
- Convenient to have any party whenever it is during the day or night; Perfect for camping, picnics, barbecues, backyard parties, etc.
- Lifetime warranty and 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied；Note：the table can't stand the rain
One of the best materials for an outdoor camping table is aluminum, especially when that aluminum is heavy-duty. The ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table is one such item that remains heavy-duty while being light and hardy. The folding top of the table is perfect for storing the table, making it compact and easy to put away. The frame and the tabletop come apart and fold separately, making storage far easier. When you pack the ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table away, you’ll find that it takes up little space. The whole folded item weighs between 8 and 14 pounds, so even the kids can help you lug it around!
As the ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table is made from aluminum, it’s a light table to carry. Aluminum is a durable material, so this is a table that will stand the test of time and of many camping trips. It’s perfect for all weathers given that aluminum won’t rust. The top slats are held together neatly with a cord that is similar to a bungee cord, and it remains to be seen as to whether this cord will keep its spring for an extended period of time.
ALPS Mountaineering Dining Tables come with an excellent reputation given the reputation of ALPS Mountaineering in the first place. It’s an excellent choice for dining or other outdoor usages, such as evening games around the fire. The large shoulder strap makes it comfortable to carry around, and the handy carry bag it comes with is perfect for transportation.
- There is more than one size to choose from for the ALPS Mountaineering Dining Table, so you aren’t limited to a large or small table.
- The carry bag is excellent quality.
- It’s durable in all weathers.
- The weight limit is only 50lb, so it won’t hold much atop the table.
- Aluminum X-frame specifically designed to offer you lightweight and stability
- No interfering side supports, so you can comfortably scoot your chair up to the table without hitting your knees
- Tabletop and frame collapse quickly and slide easily into a convenient shoulder carry bag for compact storage or transport
- Whether you're playing cards, eating dinner or tailgating you won't be disappointed with this table choice
- Dimensions: 28" W x 43" L x 28" H, Weight: 12 lbs., Carry Bag Dimension: 42" x 8" x 5"
This is the table of dreams for those who love to sit around the campfire a drink in hand. This is a table that comes with drinking capsule holders for easy cup holding, and these upgrade the standard table to one that is far more social. The best bit is that if you accidentally bump the table in the dark, you’re not going to spill anything. It’s not all about the cup holders though, not with this Preferred Nation Folding Table.
This is a table with a storage level, which gives you the chance to move things on top of the table somewhere else without having to put it in the tent. All you have to do is fold the entire table in half and put it into the carry back to store it, making this one of the easiest options around. Round camping tables are a popular choice, and while they’re meant for smaller groups, you could always cram people around them if you really wanted to!
- Has four separate drink holders
- Has two tiers for use
- Easy to put away
- Easy to store as it comes with its own bag
- Sturdy option for your next camping trip
- Only four drinks at a time!
- The Table top folds in half and opens up flat. Simply connect the metal frame of the Table top to the plastic tubular clasps on the metal Table base
- The Table top has 4 mesh cup holders to securely hold your drinks while in use
- Underneath the Table top the base frame has another tier for extra space
When you’re looking to travel light, you want the Outry Lightweight Folding Table. It’s precisely what you need for the perfect camping trip when you don’t want to load up with heavy items to trek everywhere. Weighing under 3lb, this has a thin leg base with a fabric top which rolls into a tube shape. This makes for a much smaller carry pack, which is perfect for storage. It’s quick to assemble, and the top is made with heavy-duty nylon.
The surface is rigid and supportive, ideal for various situations and coming in two different sizes. The sizes range from seating four people, which is perfect for picnicking, or you can get a smaller table to work as a place to put a chilled drink around the fire. Believe it or not, this fabric tabletop is perfectly sturdy for holding drinks, and it’s fitted with bottle holders to prevent spillage, too. Easy to assemble, easy to carry, and designed well; this is the perfect option for your camping trip.
- Great to look at
- “Accordion-style” opening
- Four cup holders (on the larger table)
- Can be a bit awkward to get strapped in when packed.
- NOTE: The table sells only from Outry Direct. Please DO NOT buy from other fake sellers.
- Heavy duty, ripstop 600D nylon fabric table top and lightweight aluminum alloy frame.
- 4 bottle holders for size L and 2 for size M, the hole is 2.76" in diameter.
- Folded Length x Diameter: M-23.6" x 3", L-30" x 3". Weight: M-1.7 pounds, L-2.6 pounds.
- Sets up quickly and easily, a carrying case is included for convenient carry, ideal for outdoor activities as well as indoor use.
How To Find The Best Camping Table
A camping table is not as hard to transport as you may think, mainly because they are easy to fold and tuck away when not in use. You may have previously gone camping without a table, which is why you’re here: you’re ready to seek out the best camping table for your next trip. It’s so much easier to cook outdoors when you’re not squatting in the dirt, which also means that you are going to have a better vacation with family. It’ll be more comfortable to use a table, and when you buy your new camping table, consider the following things:
Portability: Does yours fold? Is it easy to move around? Is it too heavy to move too far? Does it have a handle with which to carry it? These are all important considerations, and you should think about these carefully when you shop.
Durability: Camping tables are built for the outdoors; you don’t want something flimsy that will collapse. Look for a good warranty and a sturdy but light surface.
Material: Camping tables come in a variety of materials, so whether you buy steel or plastic, you will have a lot of choices in front of you. Aluminum tables are the light but not as durable as steel, while plastic is durable but doesn’t fold down all that well.
DIY Camping Table
If you want to make your own camping table, here is a great video demonstrating how to build one out of wood: